I’ve had some people report over the past couple of months that the Prank pepper was not working for their site. However, I was able to check with the same code against their site and produced a valid pagerank that other sites reported. I would look into it every once in a while but found nothing.
Strangely enough, I began to see pagerank for some of my URLs disappear this weekend, as well as some of those I had tested in the past. This was the final piece I needed to see why this had broken for some. After a little digging early this morning I found a limitation in the pagerank code that did not account for Google presenting the data slightly different for different requestors. After making an adjustment everything showed up again. Please try the new pepper code at http://www.shokk.com/downloads/prank_106.zip
and let me know what you see. This will be the version that I push to the peppermill if you are all able to see your correct data again.